Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: September 21-22, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Edinburgh is that the capital of Scotland and one among its 32 council areas. Historically part of the county of Midlothian (interchangeably Edinburghshire before 1921), it is located in Lothian on the Firth of Froth’s southern shore.
Recognised because the capital of Scotland since a minimum of the 15th century, Edinburgh is that the seat of the Scottish Government, the Scottish Parliament and therefore the supreme courts of Scotland. The city's Palace of Holy Roodhouse is that the official residence of the monarch in Scotland. The city has for some time been a focal point of instruction, especially in the fields of medication, Scots law, writing, theory, technical studies and designing. It is the second biggest budgetary focus in the United Kingdom (after London) and the city's chronicled and social attractions have made it the United Kingdom's second most famous traveller goal drawing in 1.75 million visits from abroad in 2016. Edinburgh is Scotland's second most populous city and therefore the seventh most populous within the UK. The official populace gauges are 488,050 (2016) for the Locality of (Edinburgh pre 1975 regionalisation in addition to Currie and Balerno), 518,500 (2018) for the City of Edinburgh, and 1,339,380 (2014) for the city district.
Edinburgh lies at the guts of the Edinburgh and South East Scotland city region comprising East Lothian, Edinburgh, Fife, Midlothian, Scottish Borders and West Lothian.
Attractions & Landmarks
- 1. Skip the Line: Camera Obscura and World of Illusions Admission Ticket.
- 2. Edinburgh Darkside Walking Tour: Mysteries, Murder and Legends.
- 3. Edinburgh Castle Entrance Ticket.
- 4. Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh.
- 5. The World Famous Underground Ghost Tour.
- 6. Edinburgh Harry Potter Walking Tour.
- 7. National Museum of Scotland.
- 8. Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- 9. Calton Hill.
- 10. Royal Mile.
- 11. The Scotch Whisky Experience.